Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hacking my Education

1. What do you want to know by the end of the course that you don't know now?
• I want to know how to make connections between school and my personal interests. 
2. What skills do you want to share on your blog?
• On my blog I want to try and show my organization and intellect. 
3. What experiences do you want to get "under your belt" before you graduate?
• Before I graduate I want to experience receiving college acceptance letters and scholarship winner letters and the stress of deciding which college I will attend. 

Personal Learning Network: 3 types of people
-peers
-public
-experts

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's have the conversation about connecting the course with your interests in class next week!

    ReplyDelete