Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hafta/ Wanna

My high school life will be different from my life after high school. My entire environment is going to change and with that I will evolve. After graduation I am not going to magically change overnight but overtime I think I will think different and therefore react different than I do now. The change I am predicting in my life following high school is not a significant difference. How I live my life will be different but my persona will relatively stay the same since it has been this way up until this point in my life. Balancing the things you want to do and the things you have to do is what a lot of people struggle with especially when entering college and not having your parents breathing down your neck telling you what to do. Finding the balance is knowing and making a conscious effort to complete the harder tasks first and then relax a bit. I expect myself to slack off a bit at times but I know I will always complete my work to the best of my ability. I also expect myself to take time for my family, friends, and self to maintain a healthy balance of "work and play". The world around me is constantly changing so as far as my environment I expect it to evolve but at a slow rate so I can adapt to the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment