Thursday, April 3, 2014

Look at My Brain

www.theclassyu.blogspot.com is a look inside my brain. I created this blog with Micaela Hellman and am joined with Rachel and Caroline. The label at the top of the page I designed myself. My critical thinking is demonstrated on my masterpiece by my posts being directed at a specific audience. Relaying my knowledge to a group of people is thinking critically. The masterpiece itself is a collaboration between me and my friends. On this blog my brain is not displayed as much because I have not expanded my posts outside of the required posts for a grade. However, the blog shows my creativity because I designed the blog. My critical thinking is showed through me analyzing assignments and reporting on them. I have collaborated on this academic blog because I have asked peers for help on assignments and worked with others for creating their blogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment