Monday, August 19, 2013

Reflections on Week 1

1. I think my public speaking will affect my participation in this class but I am working on that not being a problem. Also my iPhone will affect my participation but in a positive way so I can look up definitions of words I don't know or read of my phone for the journal or a text we are reading. My family also may affect me because my sister took tis closures last year and can help me if I can't contact anyone else.
2. My best ever learning experience that changed me is everyday. This is sort of a general answer but I do believe that everyday I get another chance to live my life and learn something new or further in depth. Everywhere I go I can learn something whether it be an interesting fact or an actual lesson. In life a lot of times I don't know what is happening but that is part of the "awesome best ever learning experience".
3. I am most excited for focusing on college applications and scholarships in this class. That is also what I am most concerned about since I will most likely be stressed out of my mind. This will definitely make a practical difference in my life and it will decide or lead to a decision of what and where the next four years or so of my life are going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment