Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Green Eggs and Ham(let)

a) What do you know about Hamlet, the "Melancholy Dane"?
- Off the top of my head this has no meaning to me. I know Hamlet is a tragedy written by Shakespeare, that's it.
b) What do you know about Shakespeare?
- I know that Shakespeare is an author who wrote in the late 1500s and early 1600s, he is a poet and playwrite. Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet is my favorite epic-tragic-poem.
c) Why do so many students involuntarily frown when they hear the name "Shakespeare"?
- I think students don't like Shakespeare because it takes brain power to read it but I personally don't despise reading Shakespeare.
d) What can we do to make studying this play an amazing experience we'll never forget?
- To make studying this play (Hamlet) an amazing experience we could do traditional school (not Open Source Learning) and OSL combination or have an expert video chat us and have them give their insight and a (I'm blanking on the word) circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment