Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Character Study (2)

 After I ended the phone call with my sister, Rachel, the Princess of Candyland, I had to immediately call in my noble team, the Revengers. This group of girls are the smartest and bravest people of my land.  As Queen of Iceland it is my responsibility to provide my people with superior protection. Professor  A, the brains of the Revengers, comes up with brilliant plans and co-leads most operations. Whitney and her horse Thunder are key to the team because they know how to sneak up on the enemies and take them out. Our secret weapon, Breanna, is human but can transform to her bird form in the day and fish during the night. This eclectic group will help my sister win back her castle in Candyland from the  dragon who killed Whitney's father. Rachel drives a few hours to Iceland in her motor home with her driver, Connor. After myself and the Revengers get settled into our seats we create a plan of attack for when we encounter the dragon.  And our journey begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment